ProClinical is seeking a Associate Scientist, metabolism, for a leading CRO laboratory that specialises in providing bioanalytical and metabolism services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and agrochemical industries. This is a contract Associate Scientist role based in Princeton, NJ.
- Independently perform QC function
- Verify test article, test system information
- Performs various mathematical calculations including subtraction, addition, multiplication, division, and statistical analysis including means, standard deviations, coefficient of variation (% std dev), etc.
- Checks raw data sheets.
- Verifies that data entered in spreadsheets are correct.
- Responsible for checking LSC/HPLC reconstructed chromatograms.
- Responsible for keeping a record of verified data.
- Verify text, tables and figures in reports.
- Assist in providing training to QC Associate I.
- Provides support services to Quality Assurance Unit as requested.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices pertaining to the study.
- Promotes implementation and compliance with safety policies, practices, and procedures in order to maintain a safe work environment and minimize or eliminate injury.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, or a related discipline preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, or equivalent
- Any similar combination of education and experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hannah Cihlar on +1 267 983 0133 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.