ProClinical is seeking a Associate Scientist, large molecules, for a leading CRO laboratory that specialises in providing bioanalytical and metabolism services to the pharmaceutical, biotech, and agrochemical industries. This is a contract Associate Scientist role based in Princeton, NJ.
- Under regular close supervision, individual performs routine laboratory techniques.
- Receives specific instructions on assigned task and expected results.
- Ability to perform preliminary lab work independently after training.
- Maintains research notebooks in a well-organized manner. All necessary documentation is recorded.
- Complies with all safety rules, practices good housekeeping, and maintains safe workplace without supervision.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and EPA, FDA, or other regulation pertaining to the study.
- Performs routine calculations, tabulates, and records results.
- Prepares standard solutions used in the laboratory.
- Maintains and calibrates laboratory equipment.
- Assumes responsibility for technical accuracy of work.
- Learns, and enhances technical knowledge of bioanalytical and biological assays, such as ELISA/MSD, PCR, western blotting, cell culture, etc.
- Other duties as assigned including preparing study files for archiving and scanning notebooks, raw data and report QC, and participate in the reconciliation of study samples
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in biology, chemistry, or a related discipline
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, or equivalent
- Any similar combination of education and experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hannah Cihlar on +1 267 983 0133 or upload your Resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.