ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to be based in Ann Arbor, MI. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
- Performs testing using a variety of technologies including HPLC, LC-MS, GC, GC/MS, Microscopy, FTIR and UV.
- Executes projects in support of client needs. Types of projects include: Product deformulation and product development, failure analysis and problem solving, impurity identification, extractable and leachable studies, and structural characterization.
- Follows all safety requirements including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Generates supporting laboratory documentation
- Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations (FDA, cGMP, DEA, ICH, OSHA, etc.).
- Implements new equipment and processes independently, capable of conducting appropriate qualification and validation activities
- Capable of executing projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated expertise in the analysis of data
- Able to draw conclusions based upon analytical data
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Typical educational requirements are B.S. in Chemistry, 0-5 years’ experience, or knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques demonstrated through a combination of industry and academic performance
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.