An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Writer to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in La Verne, CA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. The Technical Writer must be proficient in writing procedure, SOP's for Manufacturing Operators, be proficient in Excel, Visio, Word programs. Incumbent does not have to necessarily have a Technical Writing BG or experience. Official title is the closest to what is needed. Preferred degree and GmP experience.
- Manufacturing Department
- Demonstrates knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice (FDA, EU and ICH) requirements and Quality Systems, with the ability to assess compliance risks.
- Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity.
- Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.