A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Maintenance Tech job opportunity at their offices in La Verne, CA. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents. This Maintenance Tech role is a contract position.
- Performs installation, maintenance and repairs of line manufacturing equipment.
- Complies with all safety regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Locates and diagnoses failure, replaces defective components and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Uses a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by supervisor to include any or all of the following areas: Process equipment; HVAC equipment; Purified Water; Packaging Equipment.
- Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with supervisor.
- Performs multi-shift work as required.
- Assists with root cause analysis and the investigation of specification deviations.
- May be required to perform the duties of Maintenance Tech I and Tech II as required by supervisor.
- Required to respond to emergency notifications via phone.
- May be required to perform calibrations per Metrology procedure as designated by Supervisor.
- Calibration responsibilities may include: temperature; pressure differential room pressures; chart recorders; freezers/refrigerators; incubators; HVAC.
- Creates and/or revises standard operating procedures for calibrations and/or operations as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.