ProClinical is currently seeking a Clinical Scientist (immuno-Oncology) for a biotech that is a pioneer in the field of immunotherapies and unique technologies. This is a permanent role based in Germany.
- Assist the Head of Clinical Science in overall study planning, preparation, management, evaluation, and documentation.
- Lead the full protocol development and will be the clinical science representative to participate in study team and clinical team.
- Provide clinical scientific input for final study reports and annual report documentation, and assist in high-level IND (investigational new drug) and NDA (new drug application) documentation processes.
- Prepare the clinical science component of the project specific manual
- Attend and provide science support for investigator and consultant meetings and monitors workshops
- Provide training and science input to operation colleagues and study site staff, and serve as trouble-shooter and expert on clinical and medical issues and aspects of assigned studies
- Write study reports and assist in preparing materials for use in presentations and advisory committee meetings, and provide response to regulatory agency questions
- Support the marketing team on clinical issues; co-ordinate, prepare, and review study results for publications, abstracts, poster presentations and scientific meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- MD or PhD with solid clinical research experience and overall knowledge of the drug development process in oncology.
- Track record of clinical research work experience with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience as a clinical scientist within industry required (senior professionals are also welcomed)
- Strategic thinker and at the same time able to work hands on
- A positive mindset and understanding of the challenges in an industry environment
- Proactive, very flexible attitude, and you can adapt easily to change
- Excellent communication skills
- An independent working style, and you are also a strong team player
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lisa-Marie Ost on +44 203 3193 031 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.