Our client, a clinical stage Biotech, are currently seeking to hire a Manufacturing Project Leader on a permanent basis. You will lead the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to produce new biological entities (NBE) either in-house and/or with external partners (CMO) to timely deliver the required quantities of material for preclinical and/or clinical studies.
You will lead and coordinate the development, manufacturing and distribution of NBE, especially Drug Substance Synthesis (API). The activities typically encompass CMC project management, process development, industrialization and manufacturing of synthetic peptides (non-GMP and GMP) both in-house and at CMOs.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least, Master degree in Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences; background in organic chemistry and peptide synthesis is a strong asset
- Strong experience in CMC project management in the pharmaceutical industry which should cover:
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and complete complex CMC projects within agreed budgets and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to lead a process development and manufacturing project to success and timely deliver related milestones
- Experience in drug substance development and/or clinical production
- Strong experience in Process Development, Small-scale Production, Scale-up and GMP manufacturing
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.