Our client, a leading centre of excellence in biologics development, is currently seeking to hire a Bioprocessing Scientist.
The incumbent of this Bioprocessing Scientist position will provide expertise in the execution of industrialisation projects. Using QBD principles and industrial bioprocessing techniques such as fixed bed bioreactors, STRs, downstream chromatography and analytical techniques the Bioprocessing Scientist role will help to design, execute and document process development activities for projects.
- Work with senior and lead scientists to design process development activities
- Prepare accurate and technically cohesive SOPs and reports to allow technical transfer and support regulatory submissions.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and the Technical Transfer team and to enable the development and technical transfer of processes.
- Establish and maintain strong interaction with academic and industrial collaborators to provide engineering solutions for vector cell line development, upstream or downstream bioprocessing
Skills and Experience:
- Upstream or downstream bioprocessing of biologics essential
- Experience of working with GMP regulations to manufacture biologics are desirable.
- Cell culture of human and/or mammalian cell lines using a variety of bioreactors
- Experience in QMS is desirable.
- Experience of delivering on agreed commercial objectives.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.