Our client, a leading clinical stage Biotech focusing on enhanced T-Cell therapies, is currently seeking to hire a Senior Analytical Scientist - Vector Development.
This role will support the process development and optimisation of innovative cell therapy products.
- Running routine analytical assays to measure the titre, activity and impurity profiles of Lentivirus products to support R & D and development activities.
- Development of high-throughput assays, to support automation of existing assays and novel assays.
- Preparation of all associated documentation, plans, protocols and reports to a high standard.
- Analyse, summarise and record experimental results
- Participate in project meetings and discussions
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Life sciences, or related discipline
- Relevant post-graduate experience in a laboratory
- Extensive relevant experience of laboratory procedures
- Ability to work independently on routine experiments
- Significant practical experience of running assays
- Experience with automation, prior use of robotic platforms, liquid handler platforms
- Experience with flow cytometry, PCR, ELISA
- Experience with cell culturing and bioassays
- Direct experience with Viruses/T-Cells would be an advantage
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.