Our client, a leading clinical stage biotech focusing on enhanced T-Cell therapies, is currently seeking to hire a Upstream Process Development Scientist on a permanent basis. The incumbent of this role will conduct scientific experiments as required within the Vector Development Group.
- Work with senior and lead scientists to design process development activities
- Conducting cell biology techniques such as culture of mammalian cell lines and viral vector production, flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Analyse, summarise and record experimental results, and maintain relevant databases and records.
Skills and Requirements:
- Possess relevant work experience in upstream development
- Solid experience in mammalian cell culture, plasmid transfection and viral vector or other type of biologic production.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.