Our client, a leading clinical stage biotech focusing on enhanced T-Cell therapies, is currently seeking to hire a Downstream Process Development Scientist on a permanent basis. The incumbent of this role will conduct scientific experiments as required within the Vector Development Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with senior and lead scientists to design process development activities
- Conducting downstream biological material purification techniques such as column chromatography and tangential flow filtration
- Analyse, summarise and record experimental results, and maintain relevant databases and records.
- Possess relevant work experience in downstream development
- Solid experience in viral vector or other biologic purification using column chromatography and tangential flow filtration methods.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.