Our client, a leading biologics drug discovery biotech, is currently seeking to hire a Research Scientist - Antibody Technology Development.
- This Research Scientist role will work on the development of a niche bi-specific antibody platform for drug discovery.
- You will have an opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team which will develop first-in-class bi-specific drug discovery technologies and bi-specific antibody drugs.
- Develop a comprehensive intellectual understanding and become the internal expert in bi-specific expression platforms
- Establish and validate a novel high-throughput expression system for bi-specific antibodies using contemporary knowledge of genomics and biotechnology
- Develop binding and functional assays required for high-throughput bi-specific antibody screening
- Co-ordinate work with ES cell biology, B Cell Technology, Assay and Protein Biochemistry teams
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all experiments
- Present results at internal company meetings and to partners as required
Education, Skills and Experience:
- PhD or equivalent degree in life sciences
- Strong research experience in cell biology, molecular biology and biochemistry
- More senior applicants will have significant relevant postdoctoral experience documented with first author peer-reviewed publications
- Strong track record and hands-on experience in technology development
- Strong track record and hands-on experience in contemporary molecular biology techniques is essential
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.