ProClinical is currently looking for a Bioassay Development Scientist for a biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing, manufacturing and commercializing complex biosimilar therapeutics. This Development Scientist role is a contract position, based in New Jersey.
- Develop and validate bioassays for functional characterization of biologic drug candidates.
- As part of this overall goal the candidate would be required to develop methodologies, create experimental plans, and execute studies which assess the functional attributes of biologic drug candidates.
- This includes generating, documenting, and analyzing data for team and senior management discussions, internal reports and filings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, cell biology, immunology or related field OR Master's degree with 4 years of relevant scientific experience.
- A thorough understanding of the biological principles, behind mechanisms of (drug action, and structure- function relationships.
- Hands-on experience in developing binding assays on different platforms including ELISA, SPR, BLL
- Familiarity with assay development principles and regulatory guidance for assay development; validation and data analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis is highly desired
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.