ProClinical has a new opening for a CMC Project Manager with a background in formulation, to join a successful drug development company with a reach research pipeline in infectious diseases, based in Germany.
In this role you will be responsible for the co-ordination of our CMC activities (outsourcing) in the area of drug product development for all the research and development projects.
- Preclinical and clinical formulation development
- Validation of analytical methods and GLP/GMP manufacturing of drug products (oral and parenteral)
- Writing SOPs and supporting QA colleagues from CMC perspectives
- Participation in project team meetings and providing important input on CMC aspects (physicochemical properties, pre-formulation, formulation and its impact on pharmacokinetic, toxicology studies)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master in chemistry / pharmaceutical technology with 6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or relevant PhD with at least 3-4 years of experience
- Sound expertise in formulation development, analytical development and validation is desired (GMP)
- Ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple project tasks
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Business fluent in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Beata Klecz on +44 203 0789 551 or send your CV to [click here]
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.