ProClinical is working with a global leader and specialist in sourcing, distribution, and management of comparator drugs and other pharmaceutical products and supplies for clinical trials, including biosimilar trials and research. They are seeking a Client Account Manger to be based in Leicester, Uk on a permanent basis. In this Account Manager role, you are responsible for driving revenue through managing and growing existing client accounts. A key objective is to identify client needs, present solutions and close deals. The keys to achieving these objectives are developing and implementing effective client management processes and coordinating service delivery with company Procurement and Operations functions.
- Work with sponsor companies' clinical trial drug requirements and develop supply strategies, timelines, and plans to meet their requirements
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate drug is procured for the client whilst ensuring that these activities are performed in accordance with the relevant expectations, regulations and quality standards
- Work with the client in up-front project planning phase to define their requirements
- Ensure accurate quotations for client projects
- Maintain regular contact with clients and lead, or support where appropriate, client review meetings
- Enhance department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Attend key trade shows and industry events to promote the company and network with existing clients
- Follow-up with clients during and after service is completed to build relationships. Manage customer relations well after sales have been completed
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-7 years in client account management roles with a record of consistent success
- 4 or more years in clinical packaging, clinical research organizations or related clinical services Industry
- Solid record in the retention and business growth of clients directly managed
- Established network of contacts in clinical supplies community
- Multinational project experience
- Clear understanding of the global drug development processes
- Understanding of clinical supply chains and drug development procedures
- Intermediate or higher skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to ever changing priorities
- Full understanding of the impact of GDP/GMP and other global regulatory requirements on business operations
- Available for frequent UK and European travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.