ProClinical are recruiting on behalf of a leading contract research organisation who have a vacancy for a Sales Director. In this job, you will be working at a company that is at the forefront of drug development and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. This role can be based in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Overall responsibility for OTC clients, the revenues and Key Account Managers in the German OTC unit
- Establishment and maintenance of client contacts on senior management level
- Leadership, development & coaching of the Key Account Managers
- Initialization of business development activities and management of corresponding implementation
- Identification of business opportunities and pro-active optimization as well as expansion of the current service portfolio
- Market, Solution and Thought Leadership presentations
- Negotiating contracts
- Collaboration with other departments, both nationally and internationally (e.g.: Marketing, Client Service, Consulting, Technology)
- Operational Excellence (reporting, CRM, etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed university studies, preferably in economics, sciences or pharmaceutically-related
- Several years of professional experience in the OTC/ OTx/ Cosmetics or FMCG industry
- Proven track record in the German pharmacy landscape, including their distribution channels and market mechanisms
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Very strong communication and presentation skills, both in German as well as English
- Passionately client-oriented, service focused and enthusiastic team player. Self-confident manager, who is able to successfully orchestrate within a matrix organization.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.