ProClinical are recruiting on behalf of a leading contract research organisation who have a vacancy for a Sales Manager. In this job, you will be working at a company that is at the forefront of drug development and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. This is a permanent position based in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Accountable for business opportunities within GMI (Global Market Insights) and SA (Syndicates Analytics) across defined client base / accounts
- Develops, leads and executes sales for IMS Global GMI and SA Product Portfolio in order to deliver against revenue and service goals in line with strategy
- Effectively manages renewals and subscriptions.
- Grows revenue by leveraging the full GMM & SA portfolio and identifying new business opportunities and expansion opportunities across assigned accounts and new client segments
- Builds client relationships at all levels, understanding client business needs and providing appropriate GMI solutions
- Assumes responsibility for certain key product/product groups; establishes and executes a comprehensive sales follow-up
- Works closely with the Offering Development and Service teams to ensure effective execution against client needs and revenue targets
- Represents the company to the client and the client to the company with a focus on all GMI sales related activities
- Maintains knowledge of al company IMS services to identify and support cross-sell opportunities
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years relevant sales or account management experience in serving the pharmaceutical industry or their subcontractors
- Is a successful sales person and as such a Self-starter and act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently on own initiative and within a team environment to drive results
- Solid understanding of the principles of international marketing and market research
- Excellent presentation and writing skills in German and English
- Must be revenue-driven, knowledgeable, consultative, a problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, organized, and an effective negotiator
- Must have Analytical skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.