A Surgical Sales Manager position has opened at a UK based developer and manufacturer of world-leading advanced wound care and wound closure products. This Sales Manager role is a permanent position based in Manchester.
- To manage suture targets and suture sales performance across own territory, whilst contributing towards the National sales team’s suture target
- To sell the full range of Suture products to NHS Trust's and Private Hospital customers throughout the territory
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams such as Surgeons, Operating Theatre staff etc to promote and demonstrate the complete Suture product portfolio
- Provide analysis based on territory knowledge to assist in the preparation of the
- annual sales plans
- Identify and establish relationships with the budget holders and key decision makers within each existing or potential new customer account
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Service team to manage and resolve all customer issues to ensure a seamless supply of products
- To submit timely and accurate forecasts for new business
- To attend sales meetings, training courses and appraisal meetings with active participation
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all KDM's within accounts including
- surgeon level, clinical leads, trainers and procurement officers
- Proactively manage clinical evaluations and suture conversions of accounts
- Communicate with the Surgical Sales Manager on all aspects of territory business in line with agreed administration protocols
- Maintain a high standard of product and competitor knowledge
- Ensure all sales activity is captured into the CRM, and submit monthly reports on time in accordance with Company policy
Skills and Requirements:
- Business/Marketing or Life Science degree or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of Medical Devices within the Operating Theatre environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and achievement driven
- Strong IT and analytical skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.