My client is a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of medical devices, consumables and software for each facet of the blood supply chain. Recognised as the innovator in blood technologies, our mission is to create innovative products and design information technology platforms to advance safety, quality and availability of the world's blood supply. Helping prevent blood transfusions to the patient who doesn't need one and provide the right blood product, at the right time, in the right dose, to the right patient who does.
For this clinical sales role, the ideal candidate will reside nearby Oxford, Reading or North part of London. The Clinical Sales and Application Specialist will constantly work with the sales teams in the field and our European TEG group, dealing with key decision makers and influencers. The incumbent increases the acceptance and usage of TEG capital equipment through the regular and efficient utilisation of selling skills, product knowledge, and the evaluation and identification of sales opportunity priorities.
- Drive profitable revenue growth and generate winning offers
- Consistently achieve assigned sales AOP annually
- Coordinate and deliver clinical presentations linking the TEG tracings to their clinical practice
- Organize and execute clinical evaluations in hospital settings
- Constantly advance the sales process and increase product utilization in specific accounts
- Provide full support to customers by coordinating and delivering application & product trainings for customer personnel how to safely and efficiently operate TEG and related disposables
- Understand how to address potential barriers in the hospital for TEG
- Identify and qualify quality leads for other product lines and leverage account relationships and knowledge to help sales colleagues responsible for these products grow their product lines' revenues
Skills and Requirements:
- Education & background in life sciences or medical field highly preferable, possible nursing license acceptable
- Experience in critical care (i.e. emergency medicine, intensive care or cardiology) is beneficial
- Theatre sales background is essential in order to guide surgeons through procedures, ideally with blood management device(s)
- Previous experience in clinical application role
- Demonstrated ability to manage a territory and execute sales plan
- Ability to create influential relationships and demonstrable ability to overcome obstacles to a prospective sale
- Must be proactive, have a flair for developing customer relationships and a determination to succeed
- Comfortable in interacting with clinicians on a high level
- Can interact with both internal and external groups, brings customer centric approach
- Willingness to travel & full drive license
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie-Marie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.