ProClinical is currently working with an international pharmaceutical company with its own research and development capabilities, seeking a Product Manager to be placed in Malaysia on a permanent basis.
- Build medical marketing strategy on selected brands working closely with internal & external customers
- Adapt global best practice in HCP communication to the demands of the local market
- Work collaboratively with the sales & medical teams in the development of marketing plans, appropriate marketing tools and materials to drive growth in selected healthcare products.
- Effectively manage the marketing budget to deliver the marketing plan.
- Monitor relevant legislation, medical issues, trends and guidelines in Malaysia and identify and manage risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with field sales to support execution of medical marketing plans
- Liaise with regional teams to ensure alignment with global medical marketing strategy
- Develop necessary Standard Operating Processes for medical marketing within the company, working with relevant stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with a multinational organization
- Demonstrable medical marketing experience gained in FMCG, Consumer Health, OTC and Pharmaceutical markets
- Sound experience and knowledge of the healthcare industry, having worked with Health Care Professionals as well as previous experience of relationship management within the GP and hospitals
- Knowledge of relevant healthcare practices, codes of conduct, policies and how these impact marketing plans
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation in line with opportunities and changes within the market
- Ability to work on complex projects with a good understanding of medical terminology
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and propose improvement.
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing external stakeholders, academics, healthcare professionals and internal teams
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities balanced with a deep understanding of the GP, hospital and changing healthcare environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jacelyn Lin on +65 6499 7142 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.