ProClinical is seeking a Territory Sales Manager for a global leader engaged in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of blood management solutions. For this sales role, the candidate will reside within the region of "Baden-Württemberg", ideally in the area of Stuttgart, Heilbronn or Tübingen and be responsible for developing strategies and sales plans for hospitals accounts on the assigned territory to drive sales growth and secure new business opportunities.
- Consistently achieve assigned territory's sales AOP
- Manage all accounts in the assigned territory by using sales leadership techniques
- Develop and execute sales business plans to secure and increase revenue of the existing business for assigned territory
- Ensure new business opportunities are grasped
- Coordinate account cultivation plans incl. hospital segmentation, time allocation to accounts
- Define concrete hospital development plans including well-defined actions based on customers' planning and negotiation cycle
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customers' business, structure, practices, challenges and resulting business opportunities for the Hospital product lines;
- Develop broader customer relationships with multiple stakeholders, to identify key decision makers and influencers in the hospital
- Build long-term relationships with economic decision makers that are mutually beneficial;
- Educate customers on products, concepts & industry trends to increase product usage;
- Keep abreast of market data and competitors' activities regarding pricing, product and performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in life sciences strongly preferred, possible nursing license acceptable
- Experience in the medical device industry with theatre sales background is desirable
- Experience in critical care (i.e. emergency medicine or intensive care) is beneficial
- Management skills for customer segmentation and coordination of large accounts
- Ability to create senior and influential relationships in the customer company and demonstrable ability to overcome obstacles to a prospective sale
- Ability to demonstrate your achievements, drive and engaging personality
- Must be proactive, have a flair for developing customer relationships and a determination to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solutions focussed
- Full driving licence
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Isabelle Herz on +44 203 078 9576 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.