An opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to work with one of the largest global Pharmaceutical companies, based in Switzerland. The role would be ideal for somebody with an immunology/ rheumatology background, as well as somebody who can combine this with a knowledge of biologics and biosimilars. The role would allow a close involvement with the shaping of the Biosimilar trend, as well as allowing a close working relationship with rheumatologists and key decision-makers within biosimilars.
The role will involve:
- Successful maintenance and development of relationships with decision makers who prescribe biologics.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identification of new customers and elaboration of concepts and strategies.
- Preparation and management of customer meetings.
- Strategizing on pricing.
- Processing customer requests and client relationships.
- Negotiation of contracts and pricing.
- Collaboration in the development of product and marketing strategies.
- Event organisation.
The successful candidate should have:
- A scientific background.
- 5 + years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in rheumatology, biologics in Switzerland is not essential but is a plus.
- English, German and French skills.
- Strong commitment and customer-oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Gabrielle Haugh on +44 203 8569 335 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.