ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Cost Management Contractor job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid management experience their team at their offices in the Netherlands. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally.
- Manage and improve the invoice verification process of freight invoices.
- Manage and handle freight invoice process from invoice receipt till final approval via SAP workflow.
- Manage invoice disputes with service providers and ensure adequate and timely resolution.
- Ensure invoice dashboard is maintained to provide accurate data to support business decisions.
- Maintain and improve KPIs and reports
- Support EU distribution team in business case development and opportunity searches by providing financial data.
- Manage relationship with third party freight auditing company.
- Regular performance and business reviews with supply chain partners on current business, escalations, reporting and improvements
- Identifies and develop plans to optimize internal processes and procedures
- Supports logistics manager and other internal stakeholders in escalating issues to supply chain partners.
- Maintain and manage agreements with supply chain partners on invoice verification and payment.
- Support Business analysis manager with financial data.
- Ensures detailed data set is delivered to freight audited company by supply chain partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree preferably in finance or logistics.
- 0-3 years’ experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distil insights
- Experience SAP and BW
- Knowledge of financial closing cycle.
- Independent self-starter, able to work autonomously, under pressure and in teams
- Natural relationship builder in which employer’s interests prevail: be soft and on the relationship when possible and be tough when needed
- Result focused and proven ability to deliver results
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Strong relational, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Problem solver with high sense of responsibility
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Oversee processes beyond own department
- GMP and GDP knowledge
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma, FMEA.
- Experience setting up service level agreements
- Good technical writing skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Participating in conference calls, outside working hours
- Full time position
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amber Lakeman on +44 20 3690 593 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.