A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Hub Labelling manager. The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology. The HLM is primarily responsible for preparation of local product documents (LPDs) and their associated Local Language documents (LLDs) for their assigned markets, updating the labelling documents on a timely basis according to internal SOPs and external regulatory requirements. This role will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on local, regional and multi-country regulatory labelling requirements and participate in the sharing of intelligence. Additionally, this role will support the use and development of current and new tools, technologies and processes to support global label development, submission and approval in respective countries.
- Interaction with other cross functional roles in the delivery and management of labelling text through the appropriate processes and systems.
- Communicate, plan, prioritise and deliver labelling documents according to company targets and submission requirements; liaise with stakeholders using the most effective means of communication; presenting information in an optimal format and level of information for that audience.
- Development of subject matter expertise for assigned markets or products, and ongoing development of labelling expertise
- Utilisation of analytical skills to review and develop appropriate content for local labelling documents, based on core content, also recording the decisions made
- Working within a framework of internal SOPs and working practices, and external regulatory requirements
- Utilisation of regulatory expertise to review, develop and deliver core/local labelling documents such as the LPD and Patient Leaflet to support submissions to the Regulatory Authorities across regions, requesting medical advice from others when appropriate.
- Ensure that decisions taken for labelling are accurately captured and communicated to appropriate stakeholders so that local and regional submission activities can be triggered in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all actions taken within role follow applicable SOPs and IGs so that high quality delivery of outputs and compliance is maintained. Ensure appropriate tracking of labelling projects via defined procedures and optimal use of systems. Champion and/or participate in continuous improvement efforts related to business practices and tools utilised within role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of global/regional regulatory regulations and guidelines pertaining to labelling, and/or general regulatory background/experience, potentially gained in a country office environment, is preferred.
- Ability to understand, analyse and propose information into local labelling such as the LPD and Patient information and ability to logically review any impact on other sections of the same documentation
- 1 year of pharmaceutical experience desired
- Experience of working within corporate systems and procedures
- Excellent project management skills, and ability to plan and prioritise, working within specific deadlines
- Written and verbal communications clear and effective, fluency in English essential
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Peter Duvall on +44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.