Our client, a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company is seeking an Associate Regulatory Affairs to join their UK team. The company has leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. This is a contract role based in the UK.
- Responsible for operational support in filing necessary applications to and for regulatory authority interactions pertaining to the regulation process for products requiring approval.
- Assists in tracking and executing activities in developing procedures aimed to develop regulatory strategy.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used system types, practices, and procedures within European regulatory affairs.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a regulated industry, science academia or clinical practice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Detail-oriented and extremely organised
- Ability to work under tight timelines
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Peter Duvall on +44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.