A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Regulatory Consultant (XEVPRM). The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of maintenance and compliance for 14,000 records XEVPRM
- Operational issue escalation point of contact with 3rd party vendor
- Liaison with company Regulatory Affairs teams for issue resolution
- Communication with Regulatory Operations leadership around compliance metrics and measures
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in Article 57/XEVPRM strongly preferred
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance operations preferred
- Matrix management experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Pete Duvall on +44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.