This Clinical Support Specialist job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in High Wycombe, UK. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
- Knowledge or experience in Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance environments could be beneficial.
- Candidates must be IT literate. Experience in data analysis and presentation of data using excel would be essential. This includes developing macros and formulas from user specifications. Good working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word will also be required.
- Good interpersonal skills will be necessary to be successful in this role.
- The candidate will need to be able to work internationally, via telephone and computer based meeting software and will ideally have experience of working in a Helpdesk/support environment.
- The role supports the effective management of the company’s portfolio of planning, tracking and product registration tools.
- This includes managing a range of queries, requests for support and assistance, from the PLcR team and you will also be required to assist the existing support team, at times.
- Full training and support will be given as part of a high performing team.
- The successful candidate will be a good collaborator, comfortable working with minimum supervision.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Numhom Sudsok on +44 203 8718 093 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.