This attractive Advanced Data Associate job is a great opportunity to join one of the pharma industry's biggest and most prestigious organisations. The company is located in the UK and has been working for over a 150 years across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, neurology and immunology. This is a contract role based in Sandwich, UK.
This role will work within a team whose main focus will be to interpret the pharmaceutical data received across different geographies, functions, divisions (pharmacovigilance, clinical, manufacturing, sales and marketing) and ensuring key activities are completed whilst adhering to all policies, practices and procedures.
These activities ensure data integrity to enable the organization to have visibility across all functions within a products lifecycle. It is essential that all systems are clearly updated within the timelines specified in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) or business process documentation to ensure regulatory compliance
- Review and interpret the data to establish the system / tools required to be populated in line with current standard operating procedures or business process documentation
- Perform data entry and quality control tasks associated with regulatory systems
- Review audit reports and resolve errors to ensure integrity of data
- Identifies issues and provides input into solutions
- Perform retrospective remediation tasks
- Adhering to quality control procedures and standards related to the systems or tools ensuring Regulatory Compliance
- Support global/local team members with data management workload when necessary to provide flexible support for the portfolio.
- Adhere to company compliance standards.
- Computer literacy in MS Word/Outlook/Excel/Adobe Acrobat.
- Proven technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and use new software, regulations and quality standards
- Functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Proven technical aptitude
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly regulated environment
- Project Management Experience
- Bachelor degree - preferred B.S./B.Sc in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Business or Information Technology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Numhom Sudsok on +44 203 8718 093 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.