ProClinical is currently recruiting for a regulatory affairs job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Ware, Hertfordshire. Our client has a vacancy for a Microbiology Technologist to be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing. This role will be on a 6-month contract with the possibility to extend.
- The position involves microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products as well as environmental monitoring of the site.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance, culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms, and will also support the regulatory area, QA audits and inspections (MCA/FDA).
- Preference for a graduate in microbiology, with experience in isolation and speciation techniques.
- Good aseptic techniques are required.
- Also, GLP knowledge and an understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms would be useful.
- Physical monitoring of areas Aseptic Techniques Working to GMP
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.