ProClinical s seeking a Compliance Expert, this role will report to the compliance manager and will provide a combination of consulting, commercial and compliance knowledge and advice to internal colleagues and external clients. This is a permanent role, based in the Netherlands,
- Provides expertise knowledge and advice to help make informed decisions and minimize risk with regards to business compliance, regulations and financial processes;
- Act as the link between the company and clients/life sciences industry regarding market knowledge, developments and trends and using the market intelligence, inform and educate internal stakeholders to facilitate them to take the required actions;
- Represents the company’s Compliance business at international events and conferences as Speaker and sharing knowledge and expertise, case studies and best practices;
- Networks and develops long-term mutually beneficial partnerships with clients and potential clients and uses the platform to further develop the company’s Compliance business.
- Support developing and implementing communication strategies and training programs to educate colleagues on compliance within Pharmaceutical Industry's Meeting and Events;
- Supports the development and implementation of compliance policies, processes, quality assurance and improvements;
- Contribute to the development of the Compliance Department and Consultancy Services.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or law
- 5 years of experience as a Consultant/Trusted Advisor/Business Partner in either compliance/regulatory/quality assurance/audit related role
- Experience in the life sciences / pharmaceutical industries preferred
- Strong affinity working with financial information is desired
- Good knowledge of MS Office suit (Word & Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good attention to detail
- Effective presentation/public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to influence stakeholders
- Able to exercise strong business judgement with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry
- Able to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Thrives under pressure and meets deadlines
- Fluent in English. Other languages is a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maartje Ramakers on +44 207 4400 632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.