Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is seeking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join their team in Sydney, Australia. This is a 12 month contract position that offers open rates.
- The requirement is a full time on site for an initial 1 year contract with the possibly of an extension after this.
- The role will be working with local Affiliate Regulatory guidelines covering the registration and maintenance of small molecule regulatory products.
- Australian legislation experience would be essential.
- We are looking for a generalist specialist that has full life cycle regulatory experience, the majority of the work will be post license focussed.
- The ideal profile will also have detailed experience of the CMC regulatory processes.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Latifah Khan on +44 203 8234 367 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.