Here is an exciting pharmaceutical job one of the industry's most prestigious organisations. There is a vacancy for a Regulatory Consultant to join a global top 10 pharmaceutical company at their offices located in Surrey.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversight of maintenance and compliance for 14,000 XEVPRM records
- Operational issue escalation point of contact with 3rd party vendor
- Liaison with company Regulatory Affairs teams for issue resolution
- Communication with Regulatory Operations leadership around compliance metrics and measures
- Knowledge and experience in Article 57/XEVPRM strongly preferred
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance operations preferred
- Matrix management experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Latifah Khan on +44 203 8234 367 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.