An internationally known pharmaceutical company situated in Uxbridge, UK and operating in over 150 markets worldwide is looking to hire a Regulatory Executive on a contract basis. The company develops a broad range of products in pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of high quality, Chemistry manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such documents.
- Working together with other groups to ensure that ongoing projects are captured in these documents and that any changes are recorded.
- Ensuring that project work proceeds according to agreed deadlines and maintaining status records.
- Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Elise Lambeth on +44 207 4400 633 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.