A large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Regulatory Executive at their office in Middlesex, UK. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that employs approximately 100,000 people worldwide.
- Preparation of high quality, Chemistry ,manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources. liaising closely with other company personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflecting project status. responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice.
- CMC experience
- Good written and oral communication and networking skills.
- Demonstrate ability to focus and work with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to retain critical information.
- Be aware of the contents of a marketing authorization application.
- Demonstrate team working and effective time management skills.
- Be a dynamic and highly motivated individual
- Establish strong relationships and liaise effectively with company sites worldwide.
- Be proficient in the use of IT packages such as Word and excel.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Elise Lambeth on +44 207 4400 633 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.