This recruiter role will be responsible for the full-cycle talent acquisition activities across the business, directly sourcing the candidates for the current and future business needs, managing the company's presence on appropriate social media and building our EVP, ensuring we are attracting the best talent while promoting and embedding our unique culture. Our recruiter will be an integral part of the People Team, and will act as an internal advisor with regards to our resourcing practices, delivering full-cycle recruitment and a culturally aligned, highly successful on-boarding process. This is a hands-on, operational role with the necessary strategic mind-set.
- Ownership of the company's internal resourcing and recruitment plan and delivery to the agreed standards and defined targets
- Work across all European operations to enable and ensure resourcing needs are identified, well considered and met
- Build proactive partnerships with all functional heads, providing strategic insight into the talent market and creative solutions to company workforce needs
- Manage and deliver a full-cycle recruitment and selection process, conducting comprehensive and tailored interviews and assessments, to ensure the company attracts and hires the best talent, (both from within and externally)
- Ensure a great candidate experience for all company applicants, demonstrating and nurturing our brand and values
- Proactively manage our resourcing pipeline, ensuring a pool of candidates is identified for both the short-term and longer-term business needs
- Design and delivery of company talent attraction platform project
- Ownership of the company’s EU talent acquisition platforms and channels
- Management of the company’s EU recruitment-relevant social media profiles and website pages
- Own relationships with third party suppliers, utilising their services if/ when needed, ensuring delivery standards are high and suppliers act as the company’s external voice, building consistent and appealing brand
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call David Nixon on +44 203 078 9544 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.