ProClinical's client is looking to appoint a responsible pharmacist to act as the head of Regulatory affairs for their Paris based subsidiary. The individuals must be a Qualified Person on section B Pharmaceutical colleague of France. You will be responsible for all local regulatory and safety activities and will have previously performed this role ideally in a biotech or pharmaceutical organisation. On offer is a fantastic package and the chance to work with a truly innovative company focused on areas of unmet medical needs. If this is of interest apply without delay.
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharmacist PhD (for responsibilities linked to “responsible pharmacist” status or Scientific, Pharmacist subscription Section B of Pharmacist Order in accordance with R. 5124-16 and R. 5124-17 of Public Health Code knowing regulatory affairs (out of responsible pharmacist responsibilities)
- Senior regulatory experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including direction and decision-making within development programmes and in interactions with regulatory agencies.
- Specifically, knowledge and experience as the Responsible Pharmacist in France
- Prior leadership in drug development and regulatory processes.
- Thorough knowledge of compliant pharmacovigilance practices
- Thorough knowledge of the drug development process and laws and regulations affecting the pharmaceutical industry in the EU
- A proactive driver of development through commercialization.
- Compelling interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills in communication with internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to lead organizational change and innovation.
- Fluent in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call David Nixon on +44 203 078 9544 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.