My client is a global CRO with operations across EU, US and APAC. Currently they are looking to hire a focused and determined Regulatory Director within their Regulatory Consulting division.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Sitting separately from their clinical trials business unit this position will focus on providing strategic regulatory advice to both small, medium and large biotech and pharma companies.
- You will augment the regulatory department and offer your expertise and knowledge to participate in development of life saving drugs.
- You will have previously worked in CRO or strategic regulatory consulting for a reputable organisation and understand the business model.
- Additionally you will have specific experience in pre-MAA development of either NCE, NBE or significantly re-purposed known products.
- On offer is a great opportunity to be based from your own decentralised location and have a significant impact on the advancement of human health.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call David Nixon on +44 203 0789 544 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.