My client, a world-leading biotech, is seeking a Regulatory Project Manager for their Emerging Markets team in Berkshire. The position is to replace someone who has made an internal move - highlighting the opportunities available for the successful candidate moving forwards in their career.
- Defining and implementing EEMEA strategy
- Project management of submissions ranging from Labelling to CMC to MAA approvals
- Maintaining marketed products and gaining approvals for development compounds
- Interfacing with local Health Authorities
- Minimum BSc in a life sciences subject
- Experience in Emerging Market or Global RA submissions
- Understanding of pharmaceutical or biotechnology products
- Sensitivity/awareness of EEMEA culture/business operations
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alex Czuprynski on +44 203 8692 328 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.