My client, a mid-sized innovator pharmaceutical company, is seeking a Director of Regulatory Affairs to provide leadership to a team and continue the growth of the business. This regulatory affairs role is based in Geneva, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Defining global Regulatory strategy for development compounds and marketed products
- Provide leadership to a small team
- Liaise with Health Authorities globally as primary contact
- Execute submission strategy in global markets
- Life sciences degree
- Extensive experience in a leadership role in a biotech/pharma company
- Expertise liaising with health authorities
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alex Czuprynski on +44 203 8692 328or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.