My client, an established pharmaceutical company, is recruiting a Senior Officer for their Regulatory Operations/Publishing team, to be based in High Wycombe, UK.
The role will report into the Deputy Head of RA and will involve setting up a publishing a system and regulatory database.
- Management of complex regulatory submission/publishing projects
- Develop Regulatory Operations processes to supply dossiers for EU and ROW markets
- Contribute to submission strategy
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in publishing in both NeeS and eCTD submissions and using related tools
- Strong track record of Pharmaceutical industry experience in an operationally focused role within Regulatory Operations
- Previous practical experience preparing, filing and maintaining medicinal product registrations in Europe and Rest of the World.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alex Czuprynski +44 203 8692 328 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.