ProClinical is currently seeking a Development Engineer for a Global leader in Medical Technology whose mission is to contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. This Development Engineer position is a contract role to be based in Galway, Ireland.
- Provide Quality Engineering support, with a focus on process validation, to product development, technology transfer, improvement projects and/or core teams.
- support the execution of process validation activities together with technology transfers from other locations.
- Provide quality focus and technical support for task teams.
- Support the characterization and risk assessment of manufacturing processes and associated equipment.
- Work within project teams to establish process controls that ensure the safety and efficacy of the product.
- Understand product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
- Use and establish analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid decision - making. .
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science).
- 5 years' experience in a medical devices or related environment with direct experience in a QA environment (GMP regulated).
- A good working knowledge of process validation is required.
- Familiarity with problem solving techniques and methodologies with broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge.
- Device design experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Will Hitchcock on +44 203 0789 554 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.