A global leading Cardiovascular Medical Device company is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to assist in a critical remediation project on site in Germany.
- This Supplier Quality Engineering role will be responsible for planning and execution of supplier audits according to valid standards such as DIN EN ISO 13485, DIN EN ISO 9001, US FDA Quality System Regulation
- Initiate improvement measures at the supplier to increase the quality of the supplier Support for supplier qualification Supervision of suppliers in quality
- Creation of quality agreements with suppliers
- Participation in projects
- Completed engineering studies in the field of medical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, business engineering
- Or comparable training with professional experience
- Training as an auditor and experience in the execution of supplier audits
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience in project management, as project manager
- High process understanding and fast comprehension
- Contact and team skills, high commitment and perseverance
- Communication skills and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written.
- Dutch speaking
- Willingness to travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sayf Jabbar on +44 203 8281 920 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.