A world leading medical device company is looking for a Risk Engineer to support the current Risk team and accompany the implementation of new projects. The duration of this mission is 6 months, starting as soon as possible. This risk engineer position is based in Montpellier, France.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
This engineer will be attached to the R&D department and take part in setting up a new risk process by accomplishing the following missions:
- Patient risk monitoring
- FMEA design monitoring
- Risk mitigation monitoring
- Writing up the Risk Management Report
- Formalizing traceability
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent and must be able to justify a solid experience in the medical device industry.
- The ability to manage risk activities according to ISO 14971 standards
- A good knowledge of Usability (IEC 62366) and Quality Management Systems according to ISO 13485 standards
- The ability to lead FMEAS (DFMEA, PFMEA, Use FMEA)
- A very good knowledge of IEC 62304
- Very good level of English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Owen Bach on +44 203 8261 330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.