This Senior Project Manager job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Leeds, UK. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide. Under general supervision of the Global Program Director or Program Manager is responsible for the commercialisation and delivery of products to the Orthopaedic market. Works to establish a competitive advantage for all new product introduction programs and projects that are part of an overall product portfolio. Uses leadership skills to ensure that cross functional resources are assigned and held accountable for task and outcome completion.
- Perform all job duties in full accordance with the Worldwide Policies on Information Asset Protection, maintain password(s) as Confidential, and protect Critical Business Information.
- Manages projects within portfolio and makes commitments to meet specific business goals and objectives.
- Manages and tracks project budget with components that include human resources, prototypes, suppliers, and general expenses to meet established return on investments per project.
- Provides competitive and business analysis to Global Program Director and Program managers the is relayed to the WW Business Team to aid in developing the program and project strategies.
- Actively addresses offensive and defensive infringement and patent protection as it applies to projects.
- Actively involved with design surgeons and customers aligned with new product development project.
- Ensures cross-functional resources are aligned and assigned to tasks and deliverables that are part of the program management and project plan.
- Uses interdependent partnering for developing relationships for appropriate regulatory, marketing, clinical, testing, manufacturing and prototyping resources and support.
- Applies the PACE process, Stage Gates and use of Design Excellence tools as part of the commercialization process.
- Establishes and manages timelines, milestones, tasks and deliverables as part of project planning.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or equivalent experience in medical device field. Graduate degree a plus
- 3-5 years product development experience as an individual contributor in the medical devices or related field. Orthopaedic implant, instrument and technology design experience preferred.
- Compliance with/awareness of Trade secrets, product development initiatives, marketing plans, sales numbers, company strategies and overall business plans and objectives.
- May Present at National Sales Meetings, ORS/AAOS and other professional meetings
- Ability to manage project budgets within guidelines
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and apply project management skills which result in meeting project goals and objectives
- Ability to ensure compliance to FDA, MDD, etc. to design control regulations.
- Ability to effectively utilize both written and oral communication formats when making presentations resulting in the obtainment of overall company goals and objectives
- Ability to effectively use negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to build effective interdependent partnering relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate and integrate the SOL into all business practices and activities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Owen Bach on +44 203 8261 330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.