ProClinical is seeking an Agile Digital Lead to lead a Digital transformation in operations and teams across our Clients GMS&Q Network. As a leader of a new group within the Agile program, your main responsibilities are to put in place from the concept the Digital factory of the future relating to "Industry 4.0" with cutting edge technologies (e.g. IIoT, Machine Learning, Advanced robotics, Augmented Reality...), to build an approach business driven, evaluate business benefits, to pilot and to drive the implementation across the business units of the group. This is a contract role, 9 months, with the possibility to extend.
- As an Agile Digital Lead, you will lead and organize a new group under Agile program. The main objective is to improve end-to-end operations, from product development to manufacturing and across supply chain.
- You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital manufacturing space. In addition, you will develop a governance to execute the strategies and technology road maps leveraging digital.
- In this position, you will advise senior individuals at GMS&Q organizations on driving transformational change regarding digital manufacturing theory and processes.
- Develop, with a team of experts from GMS&Q and ISIT, our Clients Digital factory, including the design of the Digital Manufacturing flows, the identification/assessment of the Digital technologies and the creation of the Ecosystem to build solutions
- Evaluate the new Digital factory design in terms of ROI and impact on our Clients Operations
- Drive the piloting of the new Digital manufacturing concepts in selected area
- Animate and create the environment for welcoming new technical subject matter expert for Digital technologies in Manufacturing and Supply chain, and continuously explore future trends in this area (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain...) in collaboration with GMS innovation
- Support the Digital transformation in Agile program, in building an ecosystem of external partners with suppliers, start-ups and academia
Skills and Requirements:
- Senior project management experience in an international environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Exposure to Digital technologies application, to be hands on in some case
- 5 years' experience of Pharmaceutical Industrial environment at least
- Capabilities to translate business needs into technical concept and the other way
- Ability to learn fast and courage to explore unknown technical areas
- Fluent spoken & written in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.