Our client, a global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people across the world, is looking to hire a Tech Transfer Manager. The company specialise in creating breakthrough therapies for rare diseases, and works to produce an innovative pipeline across their key therapy areas. The position serves as a key knowledge link between Process Development, Supply Chain Operations and other technical services groups, providing technical support for quality systems governing GMP manufacturing.
- Deviations investigations, CAPA Management and Change Control ´
- Regulatory Submissions
- Facility Inspections
- Technical review/approval for manufacturing related documents such as Change Notifications, APQR and MBR
- Process Improvement (e.g. cost reduction, capacity expansion)
- Technical Transfer
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years professional experience in a similar role in the field of Technical Operations, Process Management, Manufacturing within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably biotechnology
- Degree in technical / scientific education, pharma.
- 6 Sigma and Statistical knowledge is an advantage.
- Broad knowledge and experience within the GMP environment, and regulatory affairs.
- Successful track record of change management projects and processes
- High level of customer orientation and organizational skills
- Flexible in mind / out of the box thinking
- Enthusiastic, decisive, motivating and convincing personality
- International background appreciated
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.