ProClinical is currently seeking a Compliance Manager for a global pharmaceutical company dedicated to working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most complex diseases in the world. This is a contract position based in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Provide primary support to LOCs within the EMEA region for managing suppliers involved in local commercial activities on behalf of our client.
- Scope of responsibilities includes:
- Management of the ASL at country and regional level
- Management and calibration of supplier information across the EMEA countries in Trackwise
- Follow-up of supplier related KPIs
- Creation of reports in Trackwise and Excel
- Leverage knowledge of our Clients SOPs and Cross-sector SOPs
- Establish and maintain relationship with BQ representatives in the EMEA countries
- Follow-up on timely audit execution and Quality Agreement review
- Promote a process improvement culture and engage BQ representatives in supplier related initiatives, through interactive project coaching, consulting and change management
Skills and Requirements:
- Master in Biosciences, Engineering, (Industrial) Pharmacist
- 5 years of relevant experience in Quality roles in the pharmaceutical industry
- Analytical skills and helicopter view
- Ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening)
- Ability to take position in a multi-cultural and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver excellent results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.