This position is a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer to work within a large multinational pharmaceutical organisation that has many leading products in multiple therapy areas and support their QA department temporarily. You will be based at their site in Hamburg, Germany on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months with possible extension.
- Batch Record review
- preparation of Product Quality Reviews
- preparation and updating of quality related SOPs
- preparation of manufacturing instructions
- deviation management
Skills and Requirements:
- min. of a Bachelor's degree in Science (Biology, Chemistry Pharmaceutical, etc.) or Engineering
- experience with GMP an GxP
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical device law
- experience with aseptic manufacturing conditions and regulations
- fluent German and ideally English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.