This position is a great opportunity for a QC Project Manager to work within a large multinational pharmaceutical organisation that has many leading products in multiple therapy areas. You will be based at their site in Germany on a contract basis.
- Providing global quality oversight for projects/products in scope by ensuring application of GMP requirements
- Ensure alignment with the Head of Quality CMO to ensure that all AMT Deliverables needed are available on time
- Coordinate the project with all Giving sites inItaly, 3 receiving sites in EU and several receiving sites in LATAM
- Coordinate and facilitate the technical aspect of the project (GMP documents, sample importation and all deliverables)
- Furthermore consult and involve related Quality function and Project Management in a timely manner providing information on quality or project management issues/topics needed."
- Experiece in Control Strategy, Method development and Process development preferrable.
- 5+ year's experience in Method transfer, Method Validation and Pharmaceuticals QC.
- Fluent in English, German a bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.