This attractive QA Consultant job is a great opportunity to join one of the pharma industry's biggest and most prestigious organisations. The company is located in the UK and has been working for over a 150 years across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, neurology and immunology. This position will based on their site in Italy.
We are currently recruiting QA Professionals for a FDA Remediation Project to support our Clients Deviation Investigation Team. Our Client is offering very good rates and referral fees for placed candidates.
- Assist in investigating deviations and writing investigation reports
- Formulate investigation plan, gather relevant documentation (e.g, SOPs, batch production records, equipment logbooks, test records, validation reports, etc.) interview relevant personnel (e.g., production, maintenance, tech. services, etc.), develop root cause analysis, determine scope/impact, and develop corrective/preventive actions
- Assist in determining the actions and closure of change controls and the corrective and preventive action (CAPA)
- In furtherance of the evaluation and verification of deviation investigation, change control and CAPA activities, provide on-site expertise at the facility
- Interact with site and above site personnel during the course of the investigation and through its completion and approval.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.